How it works
- This system uses a vortex swirling action to deliver hydration and to remove dead skin, dirt, debris, and impurities while cleaning and soothing your skin.
- It uses three different techniques to yield the best results:
- Cleanse and peel: a fluid vortex is generated over the skin that gently dislodges impurities and dead skin cells.
- Extract and hydrate: the tip gets gunk out of pores and delivers topical moisturizers simultaneously.
- Fuse and protect: treatment will finish with boosters, or serums.
- Hydra Facial is a non-invasive procedure, it uses water and suction to clean and clear the skin, hence it is well tolerated by most people.
- It will not cause rashes, inflammation, or peeling as seen with other facials or skincare products.
- You aren’t a candidate if:
- You have an active rash, sunburn, or rosacea
- If you are pregnant
- Results usually last anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks.
- For the best and most lasting results, it is recommended that patients get a series of 4 to 6 Hydra Facials and space them 2 to 4 weeks apart.
What to expect after the procedure?
- Some patients experience redness and tightness for few hours following the procedure.
Instructions before procedure
- Refrain from waxing and use of depilatories for 48 hours before treatment.
- Discontinue use of over-the-counter acne medications for 48 hours before treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure as well as the use of artificial tanning beds for 72 hours.
- Stop using prescription creams for a few days before the treatment to avoid irritation.
- Don’t use any exfoliating treatments for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Don’t use over-the-counter acne medications for at least 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid intense heat for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- You should not wash your face for about six hours after your treatment.
- You should avoid taking a shower or engaging in intense exercise that will cause you to sweat.
- In general, you can expect the hydrating effects of your treatment to last up to one week; for the long-term benefits of the treatment, you’ll need to come back for all of your treatment sessions as well as the maintenance appointments.
- Regular peels will cause tremendous improvements in your skin over time, especially if you do them regularly on a monthly basis for at least 6 months.